Planning & Zoning
The Cibolo Planning Department's Mission is to maintain the Spirit of Historic Cibolo, while guiding smart growth and development and providing amenities and enhancing the quality of life in Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Planning - The newly adopted 2016 Master Plan (PDF) is the policy document that guides the growth and change for all future physical development of the city and defines the Vision for the City of Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Master Plan Amendments:
- Ordinance 1274 - amendment to Chapter 8 implementation matrix;
- Long Range Planning - Cibolo is committed to addressing long-term planning issues, such as the Future Land Use Map and Future Thoroughfare Plan (PDF) and our Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
*** Key Topics ***
- 2018 Unified Development Code (PDF) Ordinance 1233 (PDF) UDC Update FAQs (PDF)
- 2019 Legislative Update to development codes -
- June 11, 2019 City Council Meeting Presentation Item 10B
- Adoption of New Fee Schedule for Planning and Engineering: Ordinance Number 1232 (PDF)
- Request for Review by Utility Entities with development applications: Form (PDF)
- Cibolo Population over 25,000 per U.S. Census Bureau (PDF) Ordinance Number 1130 (PDF)
City of Cibolo Public Notices
- - - Rezoning Application - - -
The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council will hold public hearings on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m., respectively, each to be conducted at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of both meetings is to hear public testimony regarding the rezoning of .314 acres located at 201 Rawe Ave. from the current zoning of High Density Residential (SF-6) with an Old Town Mixed Use Overlay to Community Retail/Service (C-2) with an Old Town Mixed Use Overlay.