Planning & Zoning
The Cibolo Planning Department's Mission is to maintain the Spirit of Historic Cibolo, while guiding smart growth and development and providing amenities and enhancing the quality of life in Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Planning - The newly adopted 2016 Master Plan (PDF) is the policy document that guides the growth and change for all future physical development of the city and defines the Vision for the City of Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Master Plan Amendments:
- Ordinance 1274 - amendment to Chapter 8 implementation matrix;
- Long Range Planning - Cibolo is committed to addressing long-term planning issues, such as the Future Land Use Map and Future Thoroughfare Plan (PDF) and our Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
*** KEY TOPICS ***
- 2019 Legislative Update to development codes
- June 11, 2019 City Council Meeting Presentation Item 10B
- Due to the 2019 legislative update and per UDC Sections 2.4(D), 20.3.3(1)(l) and 20.3.5(1)(j), all platting will follow the City of Cibolo Platting Guide.
- Applicant is encourage to seek a pre-development meeting during the early design stages of a project prior to official submittal.
- 2018 Unified Development Code (PDF) Ordinance 1233 (PDF) UDC Update FAQs (PDF)
City of Cibolo Public Notices
- - - Replatting Application - - -
The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. to be conducted at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of the meeting is to hear public testimony regarding the replatting of .28 acres of a 28’ and 40’ gas, electric, telephone and cable tv easement located within the residential subdivision of Red River Ranch Unit 4.