Garbage & Recycling
- Garbage and recycling must be set out by 7 a.m. on your designated day.
- Bulk pickups (appliances, furniture, large tree/brush trimmings, etc.) are available once every 60 days per residence.
- Limbs and boards must be bundled with rope or twine, no more than 5 feet long and no more than 50 pounds. Collection/removal of construction and demolition debris will not be provided under Bulk Pickup.
- Disposal of hazardous materials (gas, oil, tires, etc.) are not permitted outside of our semi-annual clean up events.
- Items must be limited to no more than a pickup load.
- All items must be placed curbside by 7 a.m. on your scheduled day.
Bulk Waste Collection
Through our Republic Service solid waste contract we offer bulk collection for large items. Sign up and see details, the weekly deadline for submittals is Thursday at 12 p.m.
The City operates a chipper service for residents who have trimmed their own trees. Beginning with the billing period in November, the City will include a 50-cent monthly chipper service fee on all customer accounts. Service is on the first Tuesday of the month for all those in the yellow area, or the last Tuesday of the month for those in the blue area. Service will be limited to one trailer load, no longer than 14 feet, no more than 6 feet high, and no more than 10 feet wide per household. Limb diameter must be 6 inches or less. This service is for tree branches only, no bushes or shrubs. Branches must be curb side for pick up. Branches must be placed curbside (crews cannot enter private property) by Monday evening of the week of service. Tree trimming or lawn service companies are required to remove tree limbs trimmed on a resident’s property as part of the service provided, the company is not eligible for chipper service. **Please Note: Cedar Trees, Christmas Trees, and Palm Tree/ Palm Fronds are NOT ELIGIBLE for pick up. Please Note: This service is only for Residential Properties, Commercial properties may not use the Chipper Service.
Fats, Oils, & Grease
From our Sewer Provider CCMA - Be Sewer Conscience (PDF)