Your GovernmentCommunity ServicesDoing BusinessExplore Cibolo
How Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Report a Lost or Found Pet
Lost & Found Animals
Did you lose a pet or find one? Report it to Animal Control by calling 210-659-4851 or submitting the report online. Reports help reunite animals with their families.

For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Animal Services at 210-659-4851 or if after hours please contact Schertz Dispatch at 210-619-1200 and request police assistance.